Terms & Conditions at our Cleaning Company – Summary
For a copy of our full Terms & Conditions of Service, please contact our office on 020 8363 1966.
FK Domestics Ltd offers professional cleaning services and these terms and conditions apply to any business booked with us online. We may add to or alter these terms and conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Our domestic cleaning service may be ordered by telephone, e-mail, fax or online and the client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
General One Off Cleaning
1. The Client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and power. All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.
2. All our domestic cleaners have full public liability cover and we can process all claims which are properly notified to us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. FK Domestics Ltd will provide all cleaning material and equipment on request. Please note that this will be subject to a surcharge.
4. Carpet Cleaning – we will not be responsible for failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet cleaning methods. We undertake, however, to draw your attention to any such stains prior to commencing work.
5. End of Tenancy Cleaning – Unless otherwise agreed the standard move in / move out service does not include cleaning of walls, ceilings, curtains, balconies, patios, exterior windows, carpets, upholstery. Neither does it include washing up or laundering. Should any of these additional services be required, we will quote for them separately. It is a condition of pre /post tenancy cleaning that the property must be vacated.
6. 50 % of our quoted fee will be payable on booking. The client may cancel or reschedule a cleaning service by giving at least 24 hours notice but if we are not notified on time no refund will be given against the deposit. Our cleaning company reserves the right to charge cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price for the booked service.
7.As per our terms and conditions, the client agrees to inspect the work immediately after it is been completed and to draw the attention to the cleaner if unsatisfied with anything. The cleaner will carry out any further work within reason and in a case where the client is unable to return, the company reserves the right to refuse any claims or request made by the client.
8. The balance of our account must be paid to the cleaner or to the office over the phone before cleaner leaves the premises.
- The Client will pay the cleaning a monthly commission of £ …….. based on the number of hours work agreed on a regular basis, for Services carried out by the Cleaner…… hours every ….. Week. The commission is payable at all times, including cases in which the client is not in a position to provide the cleaning lady with access to the premises.
- Such payments have to be made monthly only by Standing Order on the day when the cleaning commences, and on the same date monthly thereafter, or on the nearest banking day thereto (“the Due Date”). If the Client terminates the service of the domestic cleaners before the Due Date no refund of the commission will be payable.
- The Company’s insurance cannot accept and will not cover or be liable for loss or damage to property or injury to the worker without a signed agreement.
- A late payment interest charge of 5% per month above the base rate of Barclays Bank Plc will be charged on all outstanding amounts not paid within 30 days of the Due Date until payment is received. The cleaning agency is entitled to withhold supply of all Services until such time as the outstanding payment has been paid in full.
- The Cleaning Company requires a minimum of one month written notice from the Client for termination of the Services.
- The Client agrees that up to 18 months after the termination of this Agreement the client will not employ or engage any home-related services provided by a present or past Cleaner introduced to the Client by the Company and recognises that the company will suffer loss if the Client is in breach of this provision. If the Client employs or engages such a cleaning lady, the Client hereby agrees that a referral fee is payable by the Client to the Cleaning Company, of such sum as reflects the Company’s loss.
Furthermore, Clients are recommended to ensure that their home insurance policy covers them against loss and/or theft caused by visitors to their property. Each Party fully understands and agrees to be bound by the Provisions herein.
Providing top-notch service to our customers and maintaining the reputation of being a company that is driven by professionalism and success are our main objectives. Strict adherence to our terms and conditions is a must in order for us to achieve our goals. Please note that all telephone calls are recorded to serve the purpose of monitoring and training. The job carried out in the client’s property should be photographed accordingly, as evidence for the job carried out. This is a procedure that is followed accordingly by all of our operatives. By doing so, we can ensure that we would carry out the necessary actions to improve our services.