The bathroom is possibly the last room in the house that anyone wants to clean. Even if a bathroom looks fairly clean, it could still harbour millions of bacteria, and sometimes there is a build-up of lime scale around the taps and showerhead, and soap scum in the bathtub that takes a lot of elbow grease to remove and some powerful domestic cleaning products.
Truth is the bathroom can be quite easy to clean. Here are a few domestic cleaning tips that will make bathroom cleaning a lot easier. Plus, you only need one or two natural ingredients instead of those expensive products you buy in shops.
The Bathroom Sink
- Soak a green scouring pad with undiluted white vinegar.
- Scour the sink to give it a great shine.
- Pour half a cup of baking soda and one cup of white vinegar into a sealable sandwich bag.
- Tie the bag around the showerhead and let it sit for an hour.
- When the fizzy reaction stops, remove the bag and rinse the showerhead to clean all the scum.
- To remove the foul odour that comes from your toilet, just pour three cups of white vinegar into the bowl.
- Let it sit for half an hour then flush.
There are so many ways to utilize natural ingredients found within the household for doing the domestic cleaning. However, if you are constantly pressed for time and you need help to clean the whole house then you should call a cleaning agency in London.
They can provide fully trained and experienced cleaners at affordable and competitive rates that will visit your home on a regular basis, whether it’s daily, weekly or fortnightly, to undergo domestic cleaning London. The cleaning agency will work with you to come up with a tailored cleaning schedule, outlining all the jobs that you want the cleaners to perform.
We provide a wide range of cleaning services in Greater and Central London. For end of tenancy cleaning Forest Gate call 020 8363 1966 for a free quote.
Copyright @ FK Domestics Cleaning Agency London